trying as hard as I could to avoid continuing my book The Two Towers not because it was boring but because I
wanted to go hiking instead but I ended up reading it anyway I was at the chapter called the steps [stairway] to
Cirith Ungull I forget whether it was steps or stairway. My favorite character is Gollum/Smeagul because he
[unlike all other characters in the series] isn't totally good or evil even though that is only because he is bipolar
and skitzophrenic that makes him the most interesting because he is not neutral either he is good at times and evil at other times its his inner conflict that makes him so interesting. half of him wants to be good the other half wants the ring more than anything it is my assumption that he will betray them soon and Im not just saying that because ive seen the movie think about what he did before to get it in first place
spoiler alert
he killed his own brother imagine what he would do to Sam and Frodo.
nice post! how do you add the total pageviews?
ReplyDelete