Tuesday, December 21, 2010

DOXIES ARE SCARY

Its very interesting that 20 pages of book turns into 2 minutes of movie. I remember no part of the movie having doxies, but they were such an important piece of filler {paradox}. Another problem I had with the movie is that the deluminator made no appearance in the movie, however in the book mad eye uses it in chapter 3 The Advance Guard {I typed then realizing that I didn't mention the title of the book I'm talking about}I'm reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix I'm currently on page 103 out of 870 oh crap that's going to take a while. I expect at least 2 more blogs on this book and I'm very much looking forward to book 6 Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince which could very well take up more blogs than that

2 comments:

  1. I liked how you made your blog kind of like a conversation. It made it really fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with scarlett, your posts are like enjoyable bits of conversations. it sounds like you; if I didn't know who's it was I would have guessed you.

    ReplyDelete