Monday, December 13, 2010
why did you steal my class ring isildur
Reading The Return of the King really completed my weekend. I wanted to go and play tennis instead I didn't realize it would rain and the TV wasn't working then I see my backpack across the room and I take out my book which of course was the one I'm talking about now. I'm not here to talk about what happened in the book I'm here to talk about what I wish would happen next i wish another series could be written about Samwise in the shire or Frodo and Gandalf in the gray havens. The worst part about this is that unlike J.K. Rowling who can always write another book J.R.R. Tolkien is DEAD and I wouldn't want someone else writing it. So in completing my weekend The Return of The King left a cliffhanger in my life that can never be resolved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally agree with you. Tolkein is one of my favorite authors, and I would have loved for him to write more books. And yet, he has written so many books that no one knows about. for example, I bet no one in this class has heard of "Leaf By Niggle"
ReplyDeleteand he has written even more if you count the appendices to LOTR but they are more like a prequel they mainly describe the history of middle earth but thats not what I'm looking for
ReplyDelete