Thursday, January 6, 2011

occulmency + Snape = torture

Once again I realize that the movie lacks several important details such as the reason harry has to learn occulmency. The movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix has no mention of a snake they also removed the headless hats. and apperently the DA became a mute point after movie 4 whereas in the book it continues to be mentioned.
This evening reading I poured a hot cup of tea. This book is clearly very attention grabbing because when I took a sip the tea was ice cold and it was 2 hours later! Im on the chapter Occulmency in which harry tries to stop Snape invading his mind the phycological struggle in this chapter was very intriguing.
The idea of Snape invading my mind would severely traumatize me. Harry deals with that disturbing lesson but he cant overcome Snape until he learns to control his hatred towards him. It seems that Snape is egging Harry on to put him at a disadvantage. 

1 comment:

  1. very interesting! I agree with your first paragraph in thet some books are inconsistant with themselves, some movies are inconsistant with them selves, some books are inconsistant with their moves and etc. in a way, I think it adds to the plot,a bit. good post!

    ReplyDelete