Wednesday, February 16, 2011

so wait is he dead or not

SPOILER

obituary of harry potter

James Potter
Lily Potter
Sedric Digory
Sirius Black
Albus Dumbledore
Hedwig Potter
Dobby
Remus Lupin
Nymphadora Tonks
Fred Weasley
Severus Snape
Harry Potter
Nagini Riddle
Bellatrix Lestrange
Tom Riddle II

thats lots of death here are the unnecessary ones

Sirius Black
Hedwig Potter
Dobby

Remus Lupin
Nymphadora Tonks
Fred Weasley
Harry Potter

Severus Snape

I agree that people need to die but why hedwig or dobby they weren't even involved......…well sort of. But now I understand Snape and at least and Draco turned out okay. My main problem is that these deaths (with the exception of Severus Snape, Nagini Riddle, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Tom Riddle II) were all at one point very close to harry, to the point where he is like a walking cyanide pill.
          At the end of the deathly hallows the pensive reveals that snape was not evil but in fact on the side of good the whole time. The pensive reveals depressing news Harry Potter must die because he is a horcrux.
        I still don't quite what the weird crying baby was. I think it was Voldemort but Im not sure maybe it was the part of harry that was the horcrux or perhaps just a random apparition. Unfortunately there will never be an answer (sob sob sob) because the series is finally over never again will I read of Hogwarts, quidditch, or Harry but that is okay because the ending was conclusive.

1 comment:

  1. thats a really interesting post. I've never completyed harry posttsr, but co many people have told me the ending that I don't care anymore. Honestly, I feel that many authors, namely Suzanne Collins and J K Rowling, but ib deaths shat don't need to happen or nave no reason within the plot line. yay! this post got me very worked up about authors.
    Great job,
    LVX,
    -Ben

    ReplyDelete